Sunday, September 22, 2024

A Double Special 9/22

Autumnal Equinox: Sunday, Sep 22, 2024, 8:43 AM Eastern 

At today's equinox, the sun appears directly above Earth’s equator; it’s crossing from north to south.

As usual, here are some of my Stonehenge funnies in honor of the season change:
Above images found on the interwebs.
Hey!

It's our 11th Blogoversary.

Our first post was September 22, 2013.

Before learning to blog, I would send emails to family and friends, relating the antics of of our inside cats and the outside cats.

Appreciate all of our readers, and love your comments.

THANK YOU!
❤️❤️❤️

21 comments:

  1. Happy blogoversary! Cute giggles, the first is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and aren't we all just a bit fascinated by Stonehenge, Avebury, etc?

      Delete
  2. 11 years blogging! Great. Only sorry I did not read you sooner to see so much of the home kitties and such. I have 1/2 moon overhead at this hour and Precious is outside in her catio enjoying the dark. I love the rocky horse Stone Henge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary everyone and Happy Fall Y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and we hope Summer temps hang around for awhile yet, at least the Michigan Summer temps.

      Delete
  4. happee annie fursary guyz...lookin for werd two de next 11 :) hope ewe get sum cod cakez N friez N share with henri ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, and I just love finding these Stonehenge 'replicas'!

      Delete
  6. Happy Autumnal Equinox, and Happy Blogoversary! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so blessed to have found your blog. Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eleven years! Yes, it's much better being able to reach many more people to tell them about your cats. I think of my blog as an improvement over emails, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you continue to blog for many years, I enjoy your posts immensely, even if I don't get to them the day of or comment every time. Doggone work schedule!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated greetings to congratulate you on your blogoversary!!

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....