Friday, September 20, 2024

Look Around

You never, ever know what you'll observe when out and about:
Hilarious decal!
Pupper in stealth mode.
This is not normal behavior for an Easter Island mo'ai statue!
Found at a public library, wearing a deerstalker cap.
This sweetheart of a kitty just would not let me pass without many pets and smoochies.
She has a home, and I know her pawrents, yet I rarely see her.
This was a treat!

What interesting things have you seen while on your travels recently?
πŸ—ΏπŸ•΅πŸ»‍♂️🐢🐈😻
πŸ‘€

8 comments:

  1. All lovely and fun photos. That decal made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a window stalker, lol. I'm always looking to see if a fur baby is peering out or if flowers are growing inside sunning themselves. These were fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Vicky,
    Those were hilarious, especially that decal!
    What a sweet kitty for wanting pets and smoochies.
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those were all great, especially that lovey kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that bumper sticker - MOL! You have a much more interesting neighborhood than I do, that is for sure. What a darling kitty friend you have, I love the markings on that sweet one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful kitty. I like the skeleton too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen anything as fun and interesting as you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have many neighbors showing fall holiday spirit. :D Be well, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Mee-row!
Thanks for your comments; we LURV them! Purrr....